This catalytic carbon block cartridge helps reduce sediment while providing greater chloramine performance capacities than granular carbon. This cartridge utilizes advanced activated carbon technology which allows superior chloramine and chlorine reduction. This chloramine filter removes 100% of the Chloramine for 7,000 gallons and removes 100% of chlorine for 500,000 gallons and decreases nominally from there. After 3 months the typical decrease for a family of 4 is around 89-91% chloramine removal.
- Replacement for Chloramine System
- .5 Micron Filtration
- Fits all 20x4.5 Full Flow Filter Housings
- 7,000 gallon capacity at 4ppm Chloramine reduction
- 500,000 gallon capacity at 4 gpm Chlorine reduction
- Flow rate 6psi at 4 gpm
- Outstanding Chloramine, Chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Efficient and effective at removing VOC (volatile organic compounds), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- No channeling, fluidizing, or bypassing issues
- NSF certified components
Directions for use:
Place filter cartridge in an appropriate size housing and flush until the water runs clear. For more details refer to your filter changing card that came with your Water's Edge System.